Seil Park Ticket
- Day Pass for Seil Park Rope Challenge Course. Challenge yourself on this 12 level rope challenge course. Spend 4 hours on the high trees, enjoying the view the adrenaline and the muscle workout.
- Bike rental for 2 days. Enjoy Freedom on your own bike to visit and move around Interlaken as you wish.
- Saxeten River Saxeten Canyon is great for beginners and its only few minutes away from Interlaken. The canyoning activity offers loads of fun, as it includes abseiling, thrilling jumps and numerous slides..
- The ultimate white-water playground! In summer we raft everyday on the Lütschine river because it has great water levels: The glacial snow melts in the summer sun and fills the river with exciting rapids. Join us for some awesome rafting action!
- A beautiful and different/creative way to visit the mountains in Grindelwald. Take the rail journey from Gridelwald to First, and zipline for almost 800m long, yes its trye, almost 1km of ziplining. Take the rail journey from Schreckfelt to Bort and from Bort hop on a Trottbike all the way down to Gridewald. End your trip with some real adrenaline.
- Take the train to the highest train station in Europe. We offer you the full pass, the only possible skiing during Northern Hemisphere summer season. Ski in July or August. Only up the Jungfrau.
- Its high, its safe, two lakes on two sides, two mountains on the other sides and you are coming from up there and land down there in INTER-LAKEN. Hey its Swiss Safety Standards. Fair enough for all family members.
- Dare. A professional pilot is tied to you. The airplane take off, the scenic view up there, the speed falling down. The entire experience can only be expressed in blogs.
1st of July till 31st of August Depending on Availability.
Terms & Conditions apply.