Interlaken weather in the summer is mild with average temperatures (24°). The summer also offers a great chance to enjoy many activities, from river rafting to paragliding.
During the winter, Interlaken is known as a winter tourist resort with the Swiss Alps covered with snow. The winter in Interlaken is ideal winter sports and skiing activities.
What is the best time to travel to Interlaken in Switzerland?
- The summer months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- Most rainfall is in May, June, July, August and September.
- The warmest month is July.
- The coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.
Average Temperature Around the Year