Interlaken river rafting is one of the most recommended activities for travelers to enjoy Swiss Alps rivers. Float in a boat with the river stream that falls from the surrounding mountains of Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau. Interlaken is a popular destination for white water rafting. The adventure here is suitable for all levels starting from normal travelers to the athletic and adventurous travelers.
Water Rafting in Interlaken
|Recommended for:||Adults who are not afraid of getting wet|
|What’s Included:||Rafting Equipment and professional instructors
Free drink after the trip
Free pick up from Hotel
Changing rooms and hot showers available.
|Packing:||Swimsuit, towel, small bag or waterproof bag|
|Requirements:||Swimming skills required
Minimum age: 14
Weight: max. 125 kg
|Duration:||2 hours for transportation, instructions and changing clothes time. 2 hours on the river.|
Photo and Video Services: Photos and video available on request.
Interlaken Rafting Itinerary
- Duration: 4 hours including transport and changing time.
- Pick from hotel to the summer base.
- Rafting introduction and briefing.
- Changing and dressing in rafting equipment.
- Drive to the start of the rafting.
- Instructions, training, and safety guidelines.
- Rafting approx. 1.5 – 2 hours in the river.
- 10 minute drive back to AlpinRaft Summer Base.
- Watch pictures of your raft trip on the big screen and trip back to hotel.
River rafting guides are internationally accredited professional, they will guide you in an amazing trip into the most scenic rivers in Switzerland, providing equipment and safety instructions.